Sunday, June 14, 2009

Leac pentru plictiseala

I've decided this blog is getting boring. So, in order to keep you guys from falling sleep, I thought I might infuse it with the works of others. As of now, I am instituting GREEN-EYED MONDAY, the day when I express my envy of the talent of others.

M-am decis ca blogul asta devine plictisitor. Asadar, ca sa nu adormiti, ma gandeam sa-l infuzez cu creatiile altora. De acum incolo se considera instituita LUNEA INVIDIEI, ziua cand "ma racaie" talentele altora.

Today's winner is Rita, a Portuguese dollmaker whose dolls simply make me happy. There's a lot of detail in their clothing, and such pretty fabric combinations! Not to mention there's a cat in the picture... what's not to love?

Castigatoarea de azi este Rita, o portugheza ce face papusi care ma fac pe mine sa zambesc. Hainele lor sunt foarte detaliate, si combinatiile de materiale tare dragute! Ca sa nu mai vorbim ca este si o pisica in poza... cum sa nu-ti placa?

P.S. Descoperirea de azi de datoreaza Carminei. As face un link si catre ea, dar nu cred ca are blog.

2 comments:

Rita Pinheiro said...

Thank you for your kind words about my work. Matilde was also pleased to be mentioned ;)

Sanda said...

Green-eyed Monday :-) very funny.
It's nice to admire other dolls. And no, your blogs are far from being boring.