Friday, March 27, 2009

Newsflash

Had a good week. I made the first 2 sales on my online shop (yay!), so I'll have to say bye to Gersvinda and Chilperic, who are going to live in Germany from now on.

Turns out I'm going to GreenFair, which I see as a great opportunity for me. It's also a great opportunity to freak out, as I only have 2 weeks left and not enough stuff to take with me. I'm working on 7 dolls, a handful of keycreeps and a big lot of leaves, hope I finish all I'm planning to do. I haven't even figured out how to display them yet. Any ideas? Preferably something that's not too hard to transport 300km away!

Oh, and I also have 3 uni assignments due next week. And I'm sitting here blogging. Eh... what's the rush...

Work in progress:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! :-)

Lu said...

Ohhh!!! Whata cute leaf!!! Loved it!

...tiktakro... said...

felicitari pentru primele vinzari! la cit mai multe si mai mari !