Saturday, March 28, 2009

More work in progress

Look what I did today!
Iote ce-am facut azi!
This is Sophie, the trouble maker. Her dress is not quite finished, I'll post more pics when she's properly dressed. But I like how her face turned out.
Asta e Sophie cea buclucasa. Rochia nu-i e chiar gata, voi posta mai multe poze cand o imbrac ca lumea. Dar imi place cum i-a iesit mutra.
And this is Ulrika. She made me laugh out loud with how outrageous she looks. She reminds me of a brightly dressed African woman with fruit on her head.
Si asta-i Ulrika. Am ras singura de cat de exagerat arata. Imi aminteste de o negresa imbracata colorat si cu fructe pe cap.

But what delights me most is all those little left-over scraps from old projects, each with a story to tell, being turned into something pretty.
Dar ceea ce-mi face cea mai mare placere sunt ramasitele de la proiecte vechi, fiecare cu povestea ei, si care devin impreuna ceva frumos.

I love the transition from this:
Imi place trecerea de la asta:
To this:
La asta:
And then to this:
Si apoi la asta:
...to later become what you'll see in a future post soon.
...ca sa devina in final ceea ce veti vedea intr-un alt post in curand.

1 comment:

betty said...

Astept cu nerabdare,adica cu rabdare....iese ceva super...